Versatile? Perhaps. I can be fairly stubborn, rigid and opinionated…but scratch the surface and I’m goo. Having perspective makes one versatile. With this blog thing I wanted to express myself without fear, rules and a paint brush. Painting is messy. Some days its poetry and others…
I’m very flattered that Sandra from Quirky Books nominated me. Thank you.
Along with Sandra’s blog, below are others I follow regularly and every once in a while I veer off the path and click links from their blogs – only to discover more creative minds at work. I highly recommend this form of risk taking:
7 things about me:
1) I love Italian food and wine
2) I love Italian cars
3) I dislike hypocrites and the ignorant (of course they never know that about themselves)
4) I have no problem with solitude.
5) Dogs think I speak dog.
6) I think I speak dog.
7) I speak cat too.
Versatile Blogger award rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- List 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.