I suggest an Antiques Roadshow kinda show for human beings. There will be experts on the authenticity of the particular human, whether they are counterfeits made in huge quantities, rare originals, one of a kinds, or good/bad copies.
Imagine the possibilities.
- BBC’s Antiques Roadshow Meets Fazeley Mayor (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)
- Nice little urn-er: Vase used as auctioneer’s doorstop is revealed as 1,000 year-old relic worth £15,000 (dailymail.co.uk)
- 500-year-old book surfaces in small town museum (thestar.com)
- 500-Year-Old Book in Utah (foxnews.com)
- Antiques Roadshow? (nunartist.com)