Depressed? Down on your luck? Feeling alone in this God forsaken land? Go make something. What you ask? How about a candle lantern made from tomato cages? Thats right, I’m just that crazy. Stupid tomatoes and their insipid aphids. They can go to HELL!
Turn innocent, unsuspecting tomato cage upside-down.
Add crystals from dead chandelier, look at in dark hallway, get other cages from garden, and prepare for Halloween. (Do not leave lantern in the hallway. It might get depressed and burn your house down.)
- 10 Lantern Making Ideas (ingspirations.com)
- Mason Jar Jack-O’-Lanterns (theveganbearblog.wordpress.com)
- Eco-ween: Tips for Making your Halloween Less Scary for the Environment (sierranorthstar.wordpress.com)
- Kilner Jar-O’-Lanterns (pacificmerchants.wordpress.com)
- Kilner Mummy Lanterns (pacificmerchants.wordpress.com)